Since each color has a different effect on the human condition, as well as the appearance of the room, in order to choose the best option, it is worth considering the most popular options.
Bright red kitchen
It has long been established that it is red color that more actively than others affects the internal state of a person, it can be positive stimulation, and sometimes, on the contrary, negative. Therefore, deciding to use red in the design of the kitchen, carefully consider all the details.
The advantages of red color for the kitchen:
- stimulates the appetite of family members, and guests too;
- helps to create a cozy and welcoming interior;
- contribute to the internal rise, brain activity;
- in a red kitchen, a person can cheer up faster after a hard day’s work;
- visually enlarges objects.
The disadvantages of red color:
- may irritate a person;
- provokes aggression in excitable people, which can lead to a clarification of relationships right at dinner;
- visually makes objects larger;
- increases pressure, which is unacceptable for people suffering from hypertension;
- visually makes small rooms even smaller.
Summarizing, we can safely say that this option is perfect for active and creative personalities.
Also, reddish tones should be used in large rooms to visually reduce some details in the interior and create a more comfortable and welcoming look.
Designers are advised not to overdo it with this gamut, it is better to choose a neutral design, and to emphasize in red tones on individual pieces of furniture and details, for example, take red for an apron.
Kitchen in orange color – sunny mood in any weather
Specialists in creating interiors do not recommend using orange in the design of living rooms and bedrooms, but when making repairs in the kitchen, on the contrary, it is advised to take a closer look at the sunny option. Of course, this tone is not “calm”, so it must be used wisely, without overdoing during design.
Pluses of orange color for the walls and facades of the kitchen:
- it is an optimistic tone that contributes to raising the mood, positively affects
cheerfulness and energy;
- creates an atmosphere of warmth;
- visually brings things closer, but does not make them bulky.
Cons of the kitchen in orange color:
- if orange is used in large quantities, it can be annoying and seem annoying, so the use of this color should be in moderation;
- orange tones are easily soiled, so you will often have to do the cleaning.
- Decorating the room with orange shades, try to correctly place accents, for example, you can make the color of the apron so, and select the remaining surfaces in beige, gray or white.
White color kitchen – timeless classic
From time immemorial, white has been considered one of the most suitable colors for the kitchen; it is not in vain that it is used in country. Fashionable and always popular Scandinavian style can not be imagined without white and its shades.
The advantages of white tones:
- It has the effect of expanding even a tiny space, with its help you can visually “raise” the ceilings and “push” narrow walls;
- creates a feeling of airiness and lightness;
- a small kitchen in which the sun is not a frequent guest will make it bigger and brighter.
The disadvantages of the white color interior:
for some people, an interior in white is associated with a hospital ward, but if you correctly choose tones and shades, you can easily avoid this effect;
is easily soiled, any spots will be immediately visible on surfaces and walls, on the other hand, instantly see them and easily remove it much easier;
white kitchens look the same, but in reality it can only seem in appearance, if a person puts his soul into creating a design, then the room will play with interesting details and will not look just sterile.
Picture Credit: sferrario1968